My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://giri.sh
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Now i have a blog too....finally...

This is my first post. For that matter, my first blog. Not sure what i'm gonna write here. Not sure why i created a blog in the first place although I think i have a faint idea why. I'll write about what i've learned thus far. Perhaps not about everything. Just what i think was remarkable. Be it in technology, cooking, cricket or life in general.

Besides my occasional ramblings, i hope i'll write something useful here. May be i'll post some links to some excellent articles accompanied by my thoughts if not anything.

Oops....gotta go...someone's waiting for me ;) Mia....i'm coming....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dey dey dey... vinyaanatha valakkarannamaa... datagrid vs datalist vs repeater ellam romba overu....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home