My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://giri.sh
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 23, 2005

My first MP3 player...

I spent hours and hours of research online and onfoot at Fry's, Best Buy, Circuit City and heck, even walmart!

Who could pass up the NEW Nano?

Well actually...after much consideration. I did!

Yes...the slim design mixed in with it's siblings popularity was certain to draw even the most skeptical (me) to the Nano world.

But c'mon! There is bound to be 'ALTERNATIVES' to the Apple world!

Sure the Nano is small but I want smaller, with a COLOR screen.

So my relentless quest landed me in the world of Samsung.

The YP-T7 Samsung MP3 player may have only 1GB for this size (for 5 GB the size resembles the mini iPod) and Nano offers up to 4GB, I feel it offers all the "technical savvy" that Apple markets in their products.

Is it smaller than a Nano? Yes.

It is thinner than a Nano? No.

It is lighter than a Nano? Yes (Nano - 1.5 ounces, YP-T7 - 1.269 ounces.)

Does it download music with ease as the Nano is said to do? Yes. (As easy as drag and drop!)

Picture viewer, text viewer...You name it! This bad boy's got it!

Oh and did I mention that the SamsungYP-T7 has a recorder & an FM tuner as well.

Does Nano? No.

The price comparison? Approximately $50 less than the 4GB Nano.

So are you buying for the Hype (Popularity)? Or for what works best for your music world?

For more comparisons click here

Is YP-T7 better than the Nano? I have never owned a Nano so can't honestly answer that.

But I can say the SamsungYP-T7 works best for me!

View my player.

Until next time...

Happy living...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home