My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://giri.sh
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Whining??

A very good friend of mine, Madhu has posted a nice comment for my previous post. It was kind of funny actually. Here we go...

" Hey Girish,
Whats this whining all about? I've been following your blog posts for a couple of weeks now and thought you were a guy with a positive outlook.
Anyways, did you lose your job or something more important than that? Do give me a call if you find time. I don't have your number with me : ("

No Madhu...i did not lose my job. I did not lose anything. Infact you have no idea how much fun i'm having at work. Technology has never got me this excited before. Learning so much every day, that sometimes it hard to keep everything in my tiny memory. :) Yeah...there's an excuse...right there! Something bothered me recently. And i had to talk about it without being too obvious. If you actually read my post, you will notice that i have been positive.

"
I never take things to heart. Because there are very few things in this world that are so important to me to lose my peace of mind over. This is certainly not one of them. Not even close. I thought it was. Well...apparently not. Anyways...that's one reason why i never had any troubles moving on....

And move on, this time i will, just as always.
"

The above lines are from my previous post. See??...i AM positive!

Moving on...is a good thing.

To be honest, i'm happy to know that there are people reading my blog. And the number of comments in there doesn't actually reflect the true statistics of the number of readers.

Hmm....Interesting!

Madhu...Thanks dude...My number is 412-9062.

Hope everything is fine with you man...Will talk to you soon...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girish,
Good to hear everything is fine with you and you are in fact having a great time at work.
My comment wasn't supposed to sound 'FUNNY' ... its just that i was kinda worried at the serious tone of your last post and it got me thinkin something must be going wrong in your life for you to get thinking so deep.
And about you moving on .... move on you will as the saying goes 'Ithuvum Kadanthu Sellum'.

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:40:00 PM, Blogger Girish Gangadharan said...

EXCELLENT! ;)

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye !

Looks like you've got a fan following man ! I might wanna try this e-blogging since I have so much time on my hands. Won't comment on your blog, but will leave you with a thought of mine.

When you said that Mia was the size of a pony, the first thing came to my mind was that Seinfeld episode where that old woman got pissed off when Jerry said something bad about ponies !! Hilarious !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home